Terms and Conditions
1. The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens with a valid South African ID number.
2. The bursary recipient must be between 18 – 35 years of age.
3. The bursary shall not be awarded to a recipient that is currently the recipient of an alternative bursary or on the database of the educational institution, as a former/current learner.
4. One bursary shall be awarded per recipient.
5. The recipient is required to have a Senior Certificate with a minimum of a “C” aggregate (60% – 69%).
6. The Qualification for which the bursary is awarded is for the National Certificate: Short Term Insurance Level 5 through distance online learning.
7. The Qualification must be completed within a period of eighteen (18) months (maximum time period).
8. The bursary recipient must be computer literate and have access to a PC together with internet connection.
9. Allocation of bursaries to employees of the educational institution, their spouse and their dependents/children are not permissible.
10. The bursary may only be transferred to a recipient that complies with all the stipulated requirements using the relevant application process, upon the written approval of the educational institution, within 60 days from date of award.
11. The educational institution shall reserve their right to make all decisions regarding the Bursary and the process to follow, and such decisions shall be regarded as being final.
12. The bursary must be redeemed within 60 days from date of award.
Continuation of Bursary
1. As a bursary recipient, the learner must maintain a total average of at least 60% during the study year. Should the results of the bursary recipient not meet the aggregate as required, the continuation of the bursary may be discontinued.
2. The Qualification must be completed during the period stipulated on the timetable. Should the qualification not be completed during the stipulated period (maximum of 18 months), the continuation of the Bursary may be discontinued.
3. It is the bursary recipient’s responsibility to notify the educational institution in writing with valid reasons, should he/ she wish to discontinue the bursary.
4. The bursary recipient will be required to pay back the full amount of assistance provided by the educational institution, for (1), (2) or (3) above.
5. Non – compliance of the relevant timetable, may result in the bursary being discontinued.
6. Failure to comply with the educational institution’s guidelines, academic processes and procedures, may result in the bursary being discontinued.
7. Failure to communicate with the educational institution, when required, as per the relevant timetable and academic process, shall be deemed as an abandonment of the bursary and the bursary shall be discontinued.
1.1 Certified copy of ID;
1.2 Certified copy of Matric Certificate;
1.3 Certified copy of Marriage Certificate if your surname differs from your Matric Certificate to your ID;
1.4 Proof of credits achieved through other providers/ qualifications;
1.5 Copy of Curriculum Vitae (CV).
1.6 Voucher number
1.7 In the event of transfer of bursary, the following shall be required:
1.7.1Written motivation stipulating compliance with the terms and conditions, from the initial recipient of the bursary
1.7.2 Documents as per the application process
1.7.3 Voucher number