FULLY BOOKED. APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Tell me more
- Gain practical workplace learning whilst study towards a qualification
- Obtain a recognised qualification and the possibility of employment
- Study towards a qualification that is in high demand
How do I qualify to register
- Have matriculated with English and a second language, provided that you have achieved a minimum E symbol
- Sound Communication skills
- Age 18 – 36 next birthday
Year long programme
Year long programme
Qualification Training, RE 5 Training & Board Exam: April 2018 – March 2019
Potential Placement: April 2019 onwards
- Option 1: R32000 upfront payment
* Early bird special: Pay by the 31/03/2018 and receive a discount of R2000 of your fees
- Option 2: Apply through ABSA Finance:
Affordable re-payment plan designed for this Programme only
Pay approximately R350 pm * 12 months;
Thereafter you pay R1100 pm * 36 months
Your sponsor can be any family member or friend and will pay the instalments for the first 12 months
Option 3: Enquire with our Finance department.
Masifunde Training Centre in partnership with ABSA and Quest are offering you a one year course to help start your career in the fastest growing industry globally, The Commercial and Financial Services Sector.
Masifunde training (MTC) is an INSETA accredited training provider, educating individuals who wish to achieve qualifications and skills in the Financial Services Sector. This award winning intuition has been declared a top performing company in 2017 and a finalist in the 2017 National Business Awards.
The Change-A-Life programme is our commitment to changing young South African lives through the power of education
Quest Staffing Solutions is South Africa’s leader in customised staffing solutions – within the white-collar recruitment industry. As subject matter experts, Quest understands the challenges in the current recruitment landscape as well as market trends
Their quality recruitment processes, ability to attract, enhance and create talent in a skills shortage sector is what sets them apart.
Core to what they do is job creation, identifying future employment opportunities and striving to advance the candidates careers effectively